Early-Bird Deadline: December 3 2021
Regular Deadline: January 14, 2022
Products submitted for consideration must have been announced after Feb. 1, 2021, and must be available for sale and shipment on or before April 1, 2022.
- NSCA members: The first product entry is $349 and $249 for each subsequent entry. (Discount codes for NSCA member pricing have been sent by the NSCA to their members. Companies being entered must be members.)
- Non-NSCA members: The first product entry is $549 and $449 for each subsequent entry.
- Early-Bird Pricing: Save $100 off each entry fee by paying by the end of the day on December 3, 2021. You will still have until January 14, 2022 to submit your application.
Please provide the following after checkout:
- Name of product/innovation
- Product ship date (when was the product/innovation released?)
- 400-word description of why the product is a good fit within the chosen category (what distinguishes the product from others, why does it deserve an Excellence in Product Innovation award, etc.?)
- 100-word promotional description of the product/innovation
- Notable installations in which the product/innovation has been used, if any
- Benefits of the product/innovation to end-users (energy efficiency, ease of use, etc.)
- Company logo
- Up to 3 product/innovation images
- Company info (name, address, phone, etc.)