Login or Register
Contact Kelsi Fizer, email@example.com
Early-Bird Deadline: December 9, 2022
Submission Deadline: January 13, 2023
EXTENDED DEADLINE: JANUARY 30, 2023
Products submitted for consideration must have been announced after Feb. 1, 2022, and must be available for sale and shipment on or before April 1, 2023.
- NSCA members: The first product entry is $349; subsequent entries are $249. (Discount codes for NSCA member pricing have been sent by the NSCA to their members. Companies being entered must be members.)
- Non-NSCA members: The first product entry is $549; subsequent entries are $449.
- Early-Bird Pricing: Save $50 off each entry fee by paying by the end of the day on December 9, 2022. You will still have until January 30, 2023 to submit your application.
Please provide the following after checkout:
- Name of product/innovation
- Product ship date (when was the product/innovation released?)
- 400-word description of why the product is a good fit within the chosen category (what distinguishes the product from others, why does it deserve an Excellence in Product Innovation award, etc.?)
- 100-word promotional description of the product/innovation
- Notable installations in which the product/innovation has been used, if any
- Benefits of the product/innovation to end-users (energy efficiency, ease of use, etc.)
- Company logo
- Up to 3 product/innovation images
- Company info (name, address, phone, etc.)
Please contact Kelsi Fizer with any questions - firstname.lastname@example.org